Seminars and conferences organized:
- 2002: `Eulerian and Lagrangian stability of fluid motions,' doctoral dissertation.
- 2004: `For ideal fluids, Eulerian and Lagrangian instabilities are equivalent,'
volume 14, no. 5.
- 2005: `Nonpositive curvature on the area-preserving diffeomorphism group,'
in J. Geom. Phys., volume 53, no. 2.
- 2006: `Singularities of the exponential map on the volume-preserving diffeomorphism group,' with David G. Ebin and Gerard Misiolek, in GAFA, volume 16, no. 4.
- 2006: `On the volumorphism group, the first conjugate point is always the hardest,' in Comm. Math. Phys., volume 267, no. 2.
- 2008: `The WKB method for conjugate points in the volumorphism group,' in Indiana U. Math. J., volume 57, no. 7.
- 2009: `Fredholm properties of Riemannian exponential maps on diffeomorphism groups,' with Gerard Misiolek, in Invent. Math., volume 179, no. 1.
- 2010: `A geometric rigidity theorem for hydrodynamic blowup,' in
Comm. PDE, volume 35, no. 10.
- 2011: `The motion of whips and chains,'
in J. Diff. Eq., volume 251, no. 3.
- 2012: `The geometry of whips,' in Ann. Global Anal. Geometry, volume 41, no. 3.
- 2013: `An H1 model for inextensible strings,' with Ralph Saxton, in DCDS-A, volume 33, no. 5.
- 2013: `Geometry of diffeomorphism groups, complete integrability and geometric statistics,' with Boris Khesin, Jonatan Lenells, and Gerard Misiolek,
in GAFA, volume 23, no. 1.
- 2013: `Curvatures of Sobolev metrics on diffeomorphism groups,' with Boris Khesin, Jonatan Lenells, and Gerard Misiolek, in PAMQ, volume 9, no. 2.
- 2013: `The geometry of barotropic flow,' in J. Math. Fluid Mech, volume 15, no. 4.
- 2014: `Riemannian geometry of the contactomorphism group,' with David G. Ebin, in Arnold Math. J., volume 1, no. 1.
- 2015: `One-parameter solutions of the Euler-Arnold equation on the contactomorphism group,' with Alejandro Sarria, in DCDS-A, volume 35, no. 5.
- 2015: `Geometry of the contactomorphism group,' with Boramey Chhay, in Diff. Geo. Appl., volume 40.
- 2015: `The geometry of axisymmetric ideal fluid flows with swirl,' with Pearce Washabaugh, submitted.
- 2015: `Geometric investigations of a vorticity model equation, with Martin Bauer and Boris Kolev, submitted.
What do you get when you google your name?